Turkey Golden Visa
The Turkish Citizenship Program is also called The Turkey Golden Visa. You can be a Turkish Citizen by purchasing a property in Turkey that is worth a minimum of $250,000.The Spouse and children who are less than 18 years old will also be granted Turkish Citizenship.Your Turkish Citizenship will remain throughout your life and your children will be born as Turkish Citizens.You can keep multiple citizenships along with your Turkish Citizenship.
Getting to know Turkey
Situated at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Turkey is a truly enchanting country, with its blend of cultures, cuisines, diverse climate and landscape almost as fascinating as its past.
Applicants should act in accordance with the subsequent criteria so as to be granted Turkishcitizenship:
• Applicant must have opened a bank account and make necessary investments.
• Applicant must be holding a valid residence permit. However, investors don’t get to maintain residence in Turkey and that they may reside in their home country as long as they want.
• Applicant must submit the required documents including CNIC MRC FRC, Pictures and an official statement from the concerned ministry.
- Minimum investment of 250 000$
- Processing time 3 months
- Visa-free entry to 120+ countries
Benefits of Turkish Passport
- Visa free and visa on arrival access to 120+ countries
- Turkish citizens are eligible to apply for US & EU residency through E-2 visa program
- No minimum residency period required
- Free medical and health facilities
- 206 public, free and globally ranked universities
- Allows dual citizenship
- Citizenship allows children and grandchildren
- Big return of invsetment
Did you know?
Istanbul is the only city in the world that lies on Two continents; Europe and Asia
- Benefits from Pension Programs as the Turkish citizens
- Common Religious and Cultural Background
- Voting rights to all kinds of elections
- If applicant invests in property, it can be sold after 3 years
- A safe stable community with low crime rate
- Absolute Political Alignment with Pakistan
Turkish Citizenship Process